“Two decades of experience helping fund companies, platforms and administrators automate their message processing has gone into the latest version of Clareti Multi-Bank platform. Whether it be for order management, platform integration, reporting, FX or payments processing, Gresham’s platform architecture is an ideal base for Asset Managers to realise operational efficiencies and improve customer service.”
Marc Binck - Director of Operations, Gresham Cash Management Solutions
Gresham’s Cash Management Team has an unparalleled track record in funds automation, and prior to building the Multi-Bank Integrator, was responsible for a number of key innovations in the sector, including:
- • Design and build of Clearstream's Vestima STP order management platform
- • Design and build of Bravura Solutions' Babel Integrator STP funds messaging platform
- • Adaptation of the first SWIFT messages for funds order processing (MT502, MT509, MT513 and MT515)
- • And with Multi-Bank, the accuracy of balance information is guaranteed, with real¬ time alerts when statements or intra-day messages are missing.
- • Assistance with the ISO20022 funds message standards
- • Design and build of the first European DTCC (NSCC) platform interface product for offshore US mutual trading.
World-Class automated funds processing solutions
Building on two decades of experience, and utilising the industry proven Clareit Multi-Bank platform as a foundation, we have developed a suite of software products suited to the different institutions involved in the funds sector, including:
- • Platform/Market Adaptors, for out-of-the-box integration with platforms where Gresham has in depth knowledge, such as Canadian FUNDServ, Clearstream, Euroclear, NSCC and various local regulators
- • Transfer Agency System Adaptors for the majority of in-house and third-party TA platforms on the market today
- • STP Messaging Adaptors, utilising SWIFT MTX, ISO20022, FIX or proprietary formats, either directly or via transaction networks
- • Multi-Media Gateway Adaptor, for automated processing of incoming orders and outgoing confirmations or statements using 'non-structures data files' such as Word documents, PDF or Excel spreadsheets.
Payments processing for funds companies made simple
Bringing together extensive electronic channel banking payments expertise and funds STP experience, Gresham has developed the PayEX Processor - Funds Variant. Adapted from our market leading PayEX banking integration platform, the 'Funds Variant' offers automated, seamless payments processing between Transfer Agents and their Paying Agent banks.
Access to the Multi-Bank dashboard and transaction (order management and payments) control functions is via our secure Real-Time Console portal, which can be viewed from most devices, including laptop's, tablet's and Smartphones (Android or iPhones). Log in is secure, using an app to generate one-time entry codes that lapse after a short period of time.
Easy to subscribe to, easy to use
All of our software products, including Clareti Multi-Bank can be run on-site by the client or on a fully hosted Software as a Service ('SaaS') basis.
Outsourced Transfer Agency Systems
And for Administrators wishing to enjoy the benefits of world-class IT infrastructure and business applications without the associated costs and oversight effort of running in-house, Gresham also offers a fully hosted service for the MultiFonds Transfer Agency Platform integrated with the Multi-Bank platform to provide a flexible, cost effective, outsourced one¬ stop shop for all TA processing and STP messaging needs.
Access to Gresham’s unique expertise
Expert Advisory Services for Fund Companies, Platforms and Administrators requiring specialist assistance, particularly in technology and STP related efficiencies.
Want to know more?Learn more about Clareti Multi-Bank